Yes, hello to you.
I know that you are here reading this.
I have special powers that allow me to know stuffs.
So you are reading this now.
And maybe this
And this
And so on.
Anyway, I just want to say that my tag board is pretty dead. It's all your fault. You who suggested a tag board.
Nah, I'm kidding. I'm not going to blame you.
Although we all know it's your fault.
Haha! I'm really just kidding. Please don't blame yourself.
Okay, I've digressed. My dead tag board needs to be revived. So I'll appreciate if someone typed something there. I spent quite a while, like 5 minutes, searching for a cool one. So make my 5 minutes worth it. Go on. Press the navigation arrow, the one that looks like >> and find my tag board. Then type something. For example, "Hi, I like your blog. You are awesome." or "Hi, I'm _____. Just passing by." Just type something. Anything! *kneels down and begs*
Shoot, I feel so dramatic.
Okay, so I have the urge to do a introduction for myself.
Hi, my name is Lanxin. I am a girl. I'm 18 years old. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian. If you still don't know what that is, shame on you. Go google it now.
Anyway, I have a thing for cute stuffs. Anything cute will catch my attention. I also have a weird love for stationeries. Especially notebooks, post-it pads, pencil, erasers and those really amazing ones. I like foolscap pads too. I had a lot when I was in school. It was my doodle heaven since many lessons weren't as interesting as I thought it would be.
I love to eat noodles and strawberries, cheese and anything with nutella. Nutella is paradise. I don't really like bread but I do eat it if I have to.
I love anything that's related to Japan. From the people to the place to the culture to the phones.
I like to read books that talks about family or friends. I am not really interested in romance stories right now.
Oh, I'm someone who sometimes gets bored of what I am doing. So I'm bored of introducing myself.
Till next time then.
And please say hi at my tag board.I