+ Follow me
Welcome to My Life
»
Hello!
I think this blogskin is really cool
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations.
The tiny icon would 'light up' when you are at the respective sections.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF. Forget about IE.
Oh, and click the hand beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click here to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Likes & Dislikes
»Tagboard & Links
»Credits & Previous posts
Happy Chinese New Year
► Monday, January 23, 2012 | 12:05 AM


Here's wishing all readers, whoever you are, wherever you are, a Happy Chinese New Year.
or to those who doesn't celebrate CNY, Happy Holidays.

Since I didn't really make a new year resolution for 2012, I shall do that for CNY instead.

Dragon Year, 2012 New Year Resolutions (drum roll)


1. Help out more at home.
2. Try not to fight with sis so much
3. Lose 10 kg or more before I go to uni
4. Improve my english
5. Improve my chinese
6. Learn to read and converse in Japanese.
7. Improve my drumming skills
8. Improve my piano skills.
9. Help out with my religion related stuffs more.
10. Improve my drawing skills

Yup.
For those who wonder what my religion is.
Here's a link for you to know more about it. Click here

Busy Busy. I should log off for now.
Until next time!