+ Follow me
Welcome to My Life
»
Hello!
I think this blogskin is really cool
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations.
The tiny icon would 'light up' when you are at the respective sections.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF. Forget about IE.
Oh, and click the hand beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click here to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Likes & Dislikes
»Tagboard & Links
»Credits & Previous posts
HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!
► Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 11:37 PM


Hello! I am back back back
Did you miss me? Don't answer that since we all know the answer. (It's obviously yes)
Since I've been gone for quite some time, I feel that I should update you, my precious readers, on what has been going on in my really busy life. However, before that, I shall share some good news with you!
Oh in case you want to know why I've changed my blog template (again) that's cause I'm still more comfortable using this than the other one which I had. Yup.

 Anyway,

#1.
Drum roll please. Brmmmdrmmbrmmmmm
My dad FINALLY ordered a drumset! It's an electronic one and it'll be coming on the 20th. I'm so friggin' excited. *runs around the room screaming with joy* So the stuffs in my room have been moved to make way for it. Now i'll have two muscial instrument in my room. A drumset and an organ. Yay!

#2.
Drum roll once again. Brmmmdrmmbrmmmmm. ( I ctrl c and ctrl v that :P )
My cousin has given birth! Whoo! I'm an aunt again. I can't remember if it's a guy or a girl. I shall ask my parents tomorrow. I hope that my parents will take photos for me to see when they visit my cousin tomorrow. I have rehearsal for an upcoming concert on sunday so I can't visit . ): Nonetheless, congratulations to my cousin!

#3.
Drum roll once more. Brmmmdrmmbrmmmmm
My dear friend, who shall not be named, has finally gotten the girl that he has fallen deeply in love with. *cheers* After many days of doubting himself and wondering what the other party really feels, his wish has finally come true today. *claps claps claps* I'm so proud of him. *sniffs* Treasure it yea? May it last for a very long time.

Okay enough with the news. I shall tell you more about what has been happening to me.

Firstly, I've found a new love. Oh, to be exact, it's two new loves. Hey!Say!Jump and NYC boys. I first learnt about some of the members through a Japanese drama and after listening to their songs for quite some time, I fell in love with HSJ. Two of the members belong in NYC boys too thus I'm a fan of NYC boys as well. I shan't talk too much about them because I can go on and on about it. My love for them is the same as that for Big Time Rush and sadly, all three groups are unreachable cause Singapore does not have enough fans. (Hence, Singapore is so hot. )

Secondly, I've been giving tuition to kids. It's really really hard but it's a good way to train my patience. I've been helping my dad to sort out his work-related stuffs. Somehow, through all those random works, I've managed to earn a bit every week. It's actually very little but I don't spend much so it's fine. Oh and I've used some of the money which to buy myself a white converse watch which cost me $94 bucks. $100 to be exact because my mother didn't give me the change when I returned her the money. It hurts when I paid for it but I know it'll be the second watch which I'll treasure a lot. My blue adidas watch is spoilt and need a new strap. *sigh* I hope that it can be repaired soon since it's the watch that has accompanied me through my secondary and junior college life.

Lastly, I've signed up for drum lessons. I've also been learning my piano and driving theory. It's really a pain (I'm referring to the theory) but I shall persevere on. I've started learning how to draw my own characters. It goes back to the basics so I'm trying to not lose my determination. I took up swimming lessons too. With my mum, my aunt and my cousin. My cousin asked me to join her yoga class so that we can both go back to school with hot bodies. I can't imagine myself 8 months from now but I shall try my best to get rid of those fats. I've been meeting my friend to swim together too so I really hope that all those fats will poof soon. Haha.

Okay, that's it. This is one long post. I shall update again soon.
Hope that I have not bore you to death. Good night!