+ Follow me
Welcome to My Life
»
Hello!
I think this blogskin is really cool
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations.
The tiny icon would 'light up' when you are at the respective sections.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF. Forget about IE.
Oh, and click the hand beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click here to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Likes & Dislikes
»Tagboard & Links
»Credits & Previous posts
18
► Sunday, October 9, 2011 | 9:33 AM


Turning 18 doesn't seem to have much difference actually. I'm still the same ol' me. I guess people just don't change all of a sudden. When we do comparison, you have to compare with the you years back. I'm definitely slightly different than when I was 16. For example, my handwriting changed, slightly.

Birthday isn't about the cakes nor the presents. It's just a day telling you that hey, you're one year older. One year closer to your last day on this planet. One year to closer to everything else. I'm touched by the wishes. I really am. The messages. The wall posts. Well, it just shows that there are many people who care.

Birthday is about being thankful
For being alive
For having my family still by my side
For all the care my parents have given me
For my Sis being so irritating yet adorable
For my old friends that are still by my side although many years have passed
For my new friends whom I've made during this two years
For my darlings who are still as awesome as ever
For having a place to live
For my dad still having his job
For having a school to go
For the awesome teachers

And for the miracle that happened 18 years ago
Thank you god. For not taking away my life that day.

I'm 18 and my wish this year, is to do well for As.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop