I feel so loserish today):
No it's not the time of the month so I'm not pmsing
It's just that my confidence level is going down by the minute while my stress level is going up.
It's disappointing, my results, although I've finally passed everything but my maths dropped like nobody's business. I really felt like a failure when the groupings for maths came out. I was so close. Why did I let my guard down?
It sucks, I don't seem to have any special talent or what's not while my cousins are all skilled in different ways. I'm so normal that I feel so loserish. ):
Sorry there might be any logic in this but yea, just let me rant.
I hate school. Rah.
And I don't want to go for college day alone): What's the point of having friends when you can't get anyone to accompany you?
This is pathetic. I shall be off. Bye